Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Welcome to my Blog...

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog and I now finally decided to go ahead with it...

For the past couple of years, I'd tried starting a blog a few times, but never went through with it.  For a while I didn't know why I keep stalling...  but now looking back, I can clearly see how I was not ready yet; how the timing was not there yet; and how God's plans for my life were completely different than what I had anticipated...  So, I stalled just in hope to negotiate with GOD and reason with Him how I should do it my ways instead of His. 

As I announced to the world that 2016 is my year of Transformation, I am putting things in actions NOW instead of waiting to be 100% ready or for everything to be at its perfect timing which may never happen... 

So, first of, I thank you for reading/following my blog.  I can't promise you anything from the materials I will share or discuss here.. simply because I don't even know what topics I will write on any specific day. But one thing I can promise you that you will get the purest and most transparent information from me. I do speak straight from the heart and have been known for wearing my emotions on my sleeves.  So, what you see is what you get with me!!!  That's a Promise... :)

Below is a list of reasons that intrigued me into writing this blog:
  1. To free my head from all the thoughts, ideas, self-talks, and clutters which have been taking up my brain cells, flooding my memory bank, and making me sick physically, emotionally, and even mentally.
  2. To be more disciplined, inspired, and motivated when I put my goals and wishes down in writing.
  3. To share with others the lessons I learn along the way as I enter the second half of my life.
  4. To use my stories, life challenges, up-and-down roller coaster rides I'd been on to inspire others who are in the same situations as mine...  and thus, may be giving up on trying.
  5. Saving the best for last, I pray that I could use this blog to share my awesome GOD to  my family, friends, ... and to the entire world. 
    To share the blessings, contentment, peace, comfort and freedom that I was running in the wrong circles looking for them... and how I came to find them all when I ask GOD to take full control of my life.
So, here I am, starting another chapter of my life on a right foot and in the Presence of my awesome GOD.

I pray that everything I do with this blog is in the will of GOD, the promises of Jesus, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
I pray that I can reach thousands of people to share my life stories with them and help get them to the next level of their lives:
  • to get inspired and motivated to start living their lives with a true purpose.
  • to find comfort and hopes in my life stories during difficult times in their lives.
  • to realize how blessed they could be even in the midst of a storm and don't see a way out.
  • to give all their problems to GOD to handle.
  • to stop worrying for tomorrow and just live in the moment.
So there, the beginning of the long overdue blog has started...  I am sending it out there and allow it to become what it needs to become, and touch as many lives as it possible could... with GOD's wills and permissions.

Thanks for checking this out...  Hope to see you in my next post...

Until then, take care of yourself and your loved ones,

Let's LIVE it up like today is our last day;
LOVE as we have never loved before;

and LAUGH through our tears until we could laugh to tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment